Friday, June 23, 2017

Day 163: Back to Reality

Now that I only had one last day in Prague, had essentially seen everything I cared to see, and had no more friends left, I was free to get down to business on my laptop at the hostel. After practicing my Spanish and buying a bus ticket to Berlin for tomorrow, I updated my CV and started searching for jobs for once I arrive back in Seattle. I still had a semi-open offer from my old employer (conditional on their budget and need for new hires, I presume), but I wanted to be as prepared as possible and exercise all my options. I applied to 3 or 4 jobs and that, needless to say, took most of the day. An hour before sunset I was starting to get zombie brain so I walked to the viewpoint atop the park adjacent to the hostel to get one last look at the city.




After returning to the hostel, I cooked myself dinner and was in bed just before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment