Monday, June 12, 2017

Day 152: Back to Budapest

My flight left at 5 in the evening, so I had plenty of time to prepare myself for the day. I was able to take the metro all the way to the airport, after a transfer, but, in one final cash grab by the city, it's necessary to buy a special, 5 euro airport ticket before exiting the station for the terminal.

After a 2.5 hour flight, we landed in Budapest around 8pm. From the airport I took the 200E bus to the nearest metro station, from where I was able to ride into the center of town, arriving back at Unity Hostel around 9:30pm.

The two kiwis -- Tash and Kade -- were still in Budapest, so I met up with them at Kuplung for some drinks.


Around midnight we called it quits and returned to our respective hostels (they had since moved to a different hostel, which they regretted terribly!).

No comments:

Post a Comment