Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 11: I'm Park

Today I rested from the very eventful past few days. I went to the new shopping center I'm Park by Chulalongkorn University and visited a cafe called "More Than A Game," yet another board game cafe.

It 

It would have been ideal, except that the cafe lacked WiFi. So I went down a floor to a Starbucks -- the first one I have been to in Bangkok. Drip coffee here is just as expensive as in America, but the fancier drinks are perhaps $0.5-1 cheaper than back home. Starbucks is very popular here, despite the Western prices. The work environment at this particular Starbucks is great, and I imagine from the sofas and armchairs I saw scattered around that it would be a fine place to hang out with friends, too.

The nearly empty, though aesthetically pleasing, shopping center I'm Park

No comments:

Post a Comment