Thursday, August 2, 2018

Day 3: Polanco

I was low on energy and didn't have much of an appetite so I spent the morning at the hostel. In the afternoon I decided to go out for a walk.


Not wanting to return to the hostel for the rest of the day, but not feeling well enough for anything too adventurous, I took the metro to one of Mexico City's most upscale barrios, Polanco.

Piano stairs at Polanco metro station! They sounded a bit out of tune to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
After buying an umbrella from one of the metro station hawkers, I set out by foot along a rainy Avenida Horacio.


I stopped at a cathedral, Parroquia de San Agustín, and the shopping mall El Palacio de Hierro Polanco. After resting in the food court, utilizing the free wifi to look for nearby attractions, I decided to just turn in for the night, taking the metro back to the hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment