Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 177: To Lancaster

I took the metro to Port Authority Bus Terminal and caught a 12:25pm bus to Reading, PA, where I transferred buses to Lancaster.


My aunt picked me up from the Lancaster bus terminal and took me over to my grandmother's home where I would be staying the next few days.

It was beginning to dawn on me that my travels were coming to a close. Suddenly I had a room and bathroom to myself, a queen size bed, car transport around town, and as much free food as I wanted to eat. In exchange I'd be giving up meeting friends from all around the world, exploring a new, major international city every week, and experiences so unique and unexpected there's no way I could summarize them in a single sentence fragment.

I had dinner with my grandma and another aunt-uncle pair as soon as I arrived.

That night, I slept like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment